Translate

Montag, 22. Juli 2013

Morgellons Fiber Extracted from Thumbnail - Part 1

Since January 2011, I have been experiencing symptoms related to "Morgellons" Disease. My symptoms have progressively worsened. Besides the sensation of skin crawling and stings, I have found many fibers or filaments over the past few months. Some were on top my skin, others were attached to scabs from sores, and some were found on my bedsheets.

If that wasn't enough, on May 20th, I noticed what appeared to be a "string" protruding from the thumbnail on my left hand. I tried to brush it off, thinking it was some kind of "fuzz", but it wouldn't wipe off. That's when I realized that it might be something associated with the Morgellons condition, so I decided to set up my video camera to document the removal of this "string".

To my utter amazement, after removing the "string", I noticed that it was moving in a snake-like motion, so I decided to affix it to the hood over my stove in order to observe it. This "string" appeared to have a life of its own, and continued to move almost constantly, as though it was trying to free itself from the adhesive tape.

It wasn't until yesterday (July 1st) that I was finally able to figure out a way to video-tape this movement. This video depicts the extraction of the "string" and the movement thereof, which continues "as we speak".

It is quite difficult to be able to "wrap one's brain around" such a strange phenomenon, even though "seeing is believing", I find this very difficult to believe and accept.

God help us if a cure isn't found.